The main description is at
. This is my "scratch pad" area for trying to build a simple "description" of the project.
Or maybe put another way, a "sheepable" description of the project.
The project is about solving problems and issues of all types and of any scale. Important issues are the main focus initially, specifically issues that potentially could mean the extinction of mankind. Examples might be :
, meteor collision, bio-engineering disaster, etc.
The project is not about "just doing something about an issue", but about truly solving issues and problems. Although the process is yet to be refined, it will probably be a fairly straight forward, and mostly automated, process of developing clear definitions and terms, etc., and organizing
related to factors, seen as a large matrix.
Then people use the systems in the project to manage this factors-efforts-effects matrix to avoid wasted efforts (i.e. duplicate or ineffective) and parts of efforts that collide, etc. Further, this allows for the highest effective collaboration between all efforts as desired. And creates clearly defined needs for new efforts, especially ones that would be most effective, and I'm guessing will be highly common factors. This might also turn out as helping existing and new efforts change or redefine and refine their efforts to be more effective for their own issue(s) and those of others, and as others do the same, they in turn help the original effort be more effective.
Seen from the perspective of someone or a group making an effort on an issue or problem - this is about :
Having full access to all the information needed in a highly efficient, clear and easy to use fashion.
Being able to use modern technology to the fullest as desired, to communicate with those necessary.
Getting access to needed assistance and resources.
Having full monitoring on the issue and the results of their efforts, and other feedback.
For the individual it is about being able to monitor the standings of issues concerned with and being able to browse or monitor specific efforts. The systems in the project provide everyone the easiest way to participate as desired and monitor their results and get other feedback.
The project is at an early stage.
It currently consists of 4 basic efforts :
(things are likely to change)
1. trying to encourage others to become interested in one or more issues an doing something about it; possibly inspiring others to work on similar or better efforts than the other parts of project fej.
-a. : prove it is possible
-b. : provide support in whatever ways possible
2. networking with similar efforts (new and existing) (group and individuals)
- interested in putting in work on global brainstorming systems to create most effective change
3. development of unique software and related plans for implimentation of everything mentioned here and elsewhere on this site about the project
4. building a community oriented website - fej.org - with an initial focus on gathering and organizing information on efforts and possible solutions, how to support the efforts, including streamlined supporting of charities